Saturday, February 18, 2012

14th February, 2012

Valentine’s Day, 2012 was one of the most eventful days in quite some time.
The morning I woke up, I was wondering what colour to sport today. Red? Nah, too desperate. Pink? No way! Too much love-struck and awfully cliché :-/ Black? Nope, not a rebel. Phew! I finally decided on purple. After the whole colour confusion, and not to mention the early morning rush-to-finish-the-chores, I finally boarded the bus. Red all around! Sick!
Well, anyways, I made it to college unharmed when I saw that the fashion show team was quitting. (I was working with my fashion club for a fashion show competition) bam! First blow of a day going down. Everyone was giving up. I finally took a stand and somehow, with great difficulty, cheered the people up and got their hearts back into this thing. Now all this while I was missing my lectures, but it didn’t matter so much.
During the time I was waiting for a decision to be made, I and a friend went to have Maggi at galla outside. One thing, Valentine’s Day is a very bad day to be doing anything with somebody who’s just a friend. Oh God! The stares we got, the whispers all around! Well, as soon as that got over, I again had to rush to the library. *Kruw got into trouble with the eco teacher and she was pissed! (So it’s just not me) By the time she got ok, I had to rush for work. So, the whole day I was just running around the campus like a madman. :P
Then something happened. As I was outside the mess blackmailing a friend in giving me a valentine’s day chocolate, I got a card titled ‘Confessions to a chocoholic’ and it was signed by *HB. I was hysteric! Obviously, someone had played a prank but it was so nice to know that someone actually takes the pain of playing a prank on you. :) That made my day! Though the whole day was very busy and tiresome, I had a HUGE smile on my face the whole day. The troubles in the fashion show team got sorted out too and things fell into place. That small little prank kept me energetic and beaming the whole day.
Even now as I write about it, I have a 100 Watt smile lit up on my face!
So, dear prankster, thank you SO much for turning a bad Valentine’s Day into an extraordinary one! Oh and yea, Happy Valentine’s Day to you too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment