I love you. Yes, i love you. And every time
I say it, I agree with it more. I love you the way you are, complete with your
flaws and short comings, complete with your wisdom and glory, complete with
your past, both in light and dark. Yes, I love you and you as a whole, not a
part. I would give anything to have you. Then why don't I ask?
The answer lies within. I am afraid of what
might happen. Though there awaits complete bliss, there's a possibility of
losing you. I am afraid of what I’ll become; the worst version of myself. I am
not sure if you will love me then, I am not sure if you will even want me then.
And I am afraid of that.
I have convinced myself to let go the
expectation of you. I have learned to satisfy myself in what I have of you,
though somewhere I want more . I can live without you loving me back but I can't
without you.
Yes, I’m fearful but with great courage I confess
my immense and unconditional love to you. If at all u feel the same or over the
time develop something, I will be right by you. But in case you don't, don't
say a word; but accept my love.
I will love you always. Please take care.
Until then,
yours truly.
No comments:
Post a Comment