Saturday, April 20, 2013

Feed it to the dog..

I don't get it why "feed it to the dog" is so derogatory... I have a few arguments about this one.
First of all, when u give me, buy me or gift me food, it becomes mine. What I do with it is my problem. I can eat it, even if my stomach explodes, I can feed it to the poor, to the cats, to the dogs or whoever I wanna feed it to.
Secondly, do we only feed crap to the dogs? Can't the deserve a taste of good, tasty food? Can't they eat some proper food once in a while? Don't they deserve to have food which is actually fit for eating and is not rotting?
Then why is "feed it to the dog" so derogatory?
Please get this,  I respect food. Hell yea! I respect it a lot! I respect the feeling u make it for me or buy it for me too... I'm fully aware how much you respect me. But please get this, it's out of this respect that I have for you and food that I give it to the dog. After I have had my fill, I very lovingly give it to someone who needs it more than me. I WANT to share it with the dog, with the cat, with animal who is hungry. I want him/her to enjoy the food u gave me as much as I loved it. I want him/her to love you as much as I do.
Please understand, I love you, I love the animal and it is out of all that love and respect that I 'feed the dog'. It is not because I consider that food as scrap. It's because I value it so much, enough to share it with someone who needs it more than me.

So every time I feed something you gave me to the dog as well, it is because I love and respect you more than you can ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment